Our library will continue to host researchers with booking.
We kindly ask you to fill out the appointment application form after reading the guidelines below.
We will evaluate your application and get in touch with you.
Please fill the form at least a day before your proposed appointment.
We kindly ask you not to visit the library without prior approval of appointment.
If your resource request can be met digitally within the framework of the Copyright Law, our staff will assist you remotely.
- For the time being, our Library will be open Monday-Friday between 12:30 and 3.30 p.m., serving only researchers with prior appointment.
- A maximum of 6 researchers will be scheduled per day.
- Every researcher may set an appointment for only one day a week.
- Every researcher will work only in the space allotted to them.
- Every researcher will use the publications listed on their appointment form, and they will find these ready for their perusal at their workspace; if they need other resources, they will not be able to use the open racks but will need to ask the research librarian for them.
- Researchers applying for use of resources through firstname.lastname@example.org will be able to receive digitized versions of these publications as permitted by the Copyright Law.
Click here to fill the APPOINTMENT APPLICATION FORM.
Gallery visiting hours;
Monday – Friday 11.00 – 17.00
Library visiting hours;
Monday - Friday 12.30 – 15.30
İstanbul Research Institute
Meşrutiyet Caddesi No.47
34430 Tepebaşı - Beyoğlu - İstanbul
Tel. + 90 212 334 09 00
Faks. + 90 212 245 01 45