Gallery visiting hours;
Monday – Saturday 10:00 – 19:00
You can visit the current exhibition without an appointment and free of charge.
Library visiting hours;
Monday - Friday 10:00 – 17:30
- Our library is open to the public. Anyone who requests can use it.
- Users are prohibited from entering restricted areas.
- You can fill out a request form for publications in storage and restricted areas and give it to the library staff.
- A maximum of 10 works can be requested from these areas twice a day.
- Requests from storage and restricted areas are accepted 30 minutes after the library's opening time and end 30 minutes before the library's closing time.
- Manuscripts and audio-visual materials are not physically presented to the researcher.
- Photocopying and scanning services are provided for a fee under copyright.
- Security may conduct searches at the entrance and exit of the library.
- For any questions about the library, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
İstanbul Research Institute
Meşrutiyet Caddesi No.47
34430 Tepebaşı - Beyoğlu - İstanbul
Tel. + 90 212 334 09 00
Faks. + 90 212 245 01 45